Spark your child’s imagination and curiosity related to Easter
THING(S) YOU NEED
A Book related to Easter.
1. Read aloud with your child on a book related to Easter Alternatively I have also prepared a book review activity.
Book Review Activity
1. Catch the eStory – The Littlest Easter Bunny (Written by Brandi Dougherty, Illustrated by Jamie Pogue and Published by Scholastic)
2. Questions for Parents to ask
- What happen to Penny when she was painting the Easter Egg?
- Who did Penny find from the bush?
- In the end, how did Penny help Easter bunny?
Check out other Easter Related activities (View Activities)
You can download my “Reading a book related to Easter” Book Review Activity Sheet below.