- Chicken (Breast/ Thigh/ Boneless Leg)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 – 2 clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in the pan. Cook the chicken pieces until slightly browned on both sides.
- Remove the chicken from the pan to baking dish.
- Fry the garlic till fragrant and fry the mushrooms till lightly browned.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, 1/2 cup of cheese till all melted
- Pour over the seared chicken in the baking dish and Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Sprinkle Parsley and Ready to Serve